Animed Brewer's Yeast Pure is composed of a complete blend of natural B-complex, amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals. These are all important nutrients for the metabolism of sugars, fats, and proteins within the physiology of a racing pigeon.
- helps to create and grow muscular tissue
- aids in the healing process after races and training
- enhances the growth factor in the diet of young pigeons and strengthens their resistance to disease and sickness
- positively affects the fertility of breeding pairs, their vitality, and overall health of their youngsters
Dosage and Administration
Add 2 heaping teaspoons (14 grams) in 2.2 lbs of feed/grain. For best results, moisten the grain with oil or lemon juice of any type to improve the adherence of the brewer's yeast powder. Note: when adding oil, if grain begins to clump/stick together, you've added too much.
Breeding and molting season: add at least twice per week
Before race season: use in feed two weeks prior to training routine
During race season: add to depurative feed the day they return from race and the day after
Contains min 35% crude protein, min 1.98% lysine, min 0.67% methionine, min 1% crude fat, max 110% crude fiber, min 0.25%/max 0.75% calcium, min 0.65% phosphorus, max 8.5% moisture, min 9.6 mg thiamine, min 1.06 mg riboflavin, min 10.63 mg niacin, min 1.13 IU vitamin E, min 0.52 mg pyridoxine and min 0.24 mg folic acid.
2 lb plastic pot
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.