Dimetryl Plus is a unique product developed specifically to treat resistant strains of Trichomoniasis (Canker) in pigeons, cage birds, and backyard chickens. Dimetryl contains the unique Aviomed additive knows as Antitox which is a blend of natural substances that reduces the toxic effect of Dimetridazole by supporting the liver and stimulating the immune system. With Antitox, the dosage can safely be increased and the treatment time reduced to three days.
- Dimetryl Plus is a unique product designed to treat tough strains of canker in birds
- Contains the active ingredient Dimetridazole
- Stimulates the liver and immune system, thus reducing its toxic effect
- Formulated by Dr. Botha, a leading avian veterinarian
- Dimetridazole - 40%
- Aviomed Antitox - 2%
5 grams (1 measure teaspoon) per 5 liters (~1.25 gallons) of water for 3 consecutive days. During periods of extreme heat, reduce the dosage to 5 grams (1 teaspoon) per 8 liters (~2 gallons).
Pigeons: Use Dimetryl twice during the race season or when you are flying your birds. Dose early in the week and do not race or fly competitively within five days of using Dimetryl. In normal weather, 1 pot makes approximately 7 gallons.
50g (1.8 oz) in a plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.