Reduces Post-Race Exhaustion & Improves Protein Synthesis for Maximum Recovery
Are your pigeons exhausted after the race? With Recup Fast they will be fit again in no time. Recup Fast contains a revolutionary blend of proteins, which are accessed when glycogen reserves are depleted. This nutrition supplement immediately restores the vital reserves, stimulates the development of ultra strong muscles and maximizes performance of the pigeon.
The high quality proteins in Recup Fast are absorbed very quickly by the pigeon’s muscles. Of all high-quality proteins, almost 70% immediately penetrate the muscle tissue. These proteins also reduce muscle breakdown, which is an important benefit during a long-distance race.
The unique formula of Recup Fast contains a maximum amount of carbohydrates in order to improve performance during the competition season. It accelerates the restoration of muscle tissue and restores the nitrogen balance. Recup Fast is the most complete solution to be used after an intense flight in order to ensure a maximum and rapid recovery of your racing pigeons.
- Improves protein synthesis and absorption
- Reduces muscle breakdown during flight
- Quickly assists in muscle development and recovery
- Contains carbohydrates for improved performance
Instructions for Use
Mix 2 to 3 level measure of Recup Fast with 1 Liter water (depending on intensity of race or training). Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Complementary nutrition should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
For best results, use:
- Immediately upon arrival after the race
- After heavy exertion or during recovery
- After the last day of training, the day before basketing
Protein, Dextrose, Maltodextrine, Fructose, Magnesium carbonate, Natriumchloride, Kaliumchloride, Natriumbicarbonate.
500 g and 1 kg powder in plastic pot
Made in Belgium
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.