IMPACT is the product that revolutionizes racing and helps pigeons increase their speed exponentially
IMPACT is a powerful, high-energy tonic containing a complex mix of absorbable iodine, active iron, zinc, Vitamin C, B6, and B12. Cest Impact optimizes the level of oxygen in the bloodstream and amplifies the metabolism, thus increasing production of the necessary energy during flights.
The health of your pigeons will significantly improve due to the intake of iodine and iron, which are easily absorbed. IMPACT also increases vitality and performance in racing, breeding, and molting.
The nostrils turn white, the eyes bright, the chest pink, the plumage shiny, the legs warm, so the pigeons fly faster!
- Contains liquid Iodine, Iron, Zinc Sulfate, and Vitamins B-2 and B-12 for increased performance and recovery
- Quickly enters the blood stream and optimizes oxygen levels
- Great for racing, breeding, and general maintenance
- Strengthens pigeons' natural resistance
- Promotes thyroid gland function
- Stimulates metabolism
- Purges the blood
- Produces pink, clean skin
- Birds seem to feel more buoyant
- Quality product made in Europe
Iodine, Potassium Iodide, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12.
Directions for Use
Racing: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) into 3 liters (100 fl oz) 3 or 4 times per week. In hot periods, increase dilution rate to 5 ml per 5 liters (1.3 gallons) of drinking water
Molting, Breeding, and Off-Season: 5 ml per 5 liters (1.3 gallons) of drinking water 1 or 2 times per week.
100 ml (3.4 fl oz) and 250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Please keep away from clothes and porous materials as the iodine may stain. Keep away from children and other pets.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.