Shipping restrictions: This item cannot ship to California
An effective combination of Trimethoprim and Sulfaquinoxaline, Tri-Sulfa Powder for Birds is your go-to health treatment to treat and prevent Coccidiosis, Paratyphoid, and E.coli in pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage birds. Water-soluble powder allows for quickly treating flocks of 20 or more birds.
- Aids in the treatment of Coccidiosis, Paratyphoid, and E.coli
- Safe to use on all adult pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage birds
- Contains a powerful combination of Trimethoprim and Sulfaquinoxaline, both already effective stand-alone active ingredients
- 1 teaspoon per gallon treatment makes medicating water a breeze
1 teaspoon (5 g) per gallon of drinking water for 5 to 7 consecutive days. Change water daily. Administering a probiotic and multivitamin after the treatment is recommended. One pouch medicates 20 gallons of drinking water. Shop probiotics here.
- Trimethoprim: 20%
- Sulfaquinoxaline: 13%
100 g resealable pouch
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.