D'Nutrical Powder contains vitamins, minerals and calcium for all pet birds. Supports birds on seed diets that lack in key nutrients. Particularly useful for calcium supplementation in breeding birds and growing chicks. Triple calcium sources promote high quality eggshell production, strong bone formation in young birds and general good health. Easily dusted onto food sources. Ideal supplement to fortify homemade hand rearing formulas.
- Beneficial for all birds on seed diets, particularly during the breeding season
- Triple calcium promotes quality eggshell production and strong bone development in all young birds and breeding pairs
- Can be used with fresh fruit and vegetables can be dusted with D Nutrical and added to bird diets
- Contains vitamins, minerals, and vitamin D3, which is essential for absorption in the body
- Developed by avian veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
Instructions for Use
Add 1 oz of D Nutrical per 3 lbs of food to boost active calcium levels. During breeding season, use 2-3 times per week. For better results, sprinkle food with an animal-grade oil, such as wheat germ oil or hemp oil, which will allow the powder to properly stick.
- Each gram contains: 310mg Calcium (31%)
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, and E
- Minerals: Phosphorus, sodium, iodine, potassium, iron, cobalt, copper, magnesium and manganese
150 g powder in plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.