Nekton-R-Beta is a vitamin compound with added Beta-carotene, which intensifies red/salmon colored areas in canaries. It contains all of the essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals, the colorant beta-carotene and trace elements in balanced proportions. All of these ingredients will enhance the red coloring in your canaries and get you one step closer to winning that show!
- Contains Beta-carotene compound which enhances the red coloring without affecting any of the yellow plumage
- Prevents feather colors from fading and positively influences the natural shine and brightness of the entire plumage
- Supports birds through the feather molting and rearing process
- Made in Germany. Imported.
4,950,000 IU vitamin A, 7,500 IU vitamin D3, 5,000 mg vitamin E, 500 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 1,260 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2,500 mg pantothenic acid (calcium-D pantothenate), 7,500 mg nicotinamide, 500 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 168 mg folic acid, 1,500 µg vitamin B12, 12,500 mg vitamin C (L(+)-ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg vitamin K3 (menadione-sodium bisulfite), 30,000 µg biotin, 3,000 mg iron (iron- II- sulfate), 1,220 mg zinc (zinc sulfate), 1,250 mg manganese (manganese oxide), 250 mg copper (copper –II-sulfate), 100 mg iodine (calcium iodate) Sensory additive: dye
1 g (1 level measuring spoon) Nekton-R- Beta to 250 ml (8.5 oz.) water or 100 g (3.4 oz.) soft food. Apply only during the plumage growth.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.