Rooster Booster's Vitamins and Electrolytes with Lacto Bacilus is an excellent nutritional source, especially during periods of stress, illness, performance, and warm temperatures. It also contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms (probiotics).
- Can be administered for backyard & show chickens, racing pigeons, roller pigeons, and show pigeons
- Nutritional source of essential vitamins and electrolytes
- Aids in hydration & nutrition for a fast start
- Has added lacto bacillus probiotic for gut health and conditioning
- Ideal for young chicks
- Comes in a convenient, easy to use 8 oz container with a screw-on lid.
- Highly concentrated- less amount in water
Mix 1/3 tsp per gallon of water or 1 oz per 16 gallons of water. For best results, use for 3 to 5 days in a row and repeat as needed.
Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Acetate Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D-3), Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, and Maltodextrin.
Per pound: Salt (NaCI): 22%
8 oz (227 g) pot
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.