Provides the necessary ingredients for excellent fertility, laying, youngster development, & vitality!
Vitabreed is an optimal liquid mixture of vitamins to give extra support to the pigeons before, during and after breeding season. Its unique formula provides a balanced mix of vitamins and high quality ingredients that are essential for fertility. They stimulate the laying, the hatching and cut out of the egg, the growth of the feathers, as well as the growth and the general development of the youngsters.
In breeding, it is also very important to invest in breeding pigeons and to provide them with the best nutritional supplements. The results will pay off at the end of it all.
- Stimulates the laying, hatching, and growth of youngsters
- Provides a balanced mix of vitamins and high-quality proprietary ingredients which are essential for fertility
- Improves fertility, laying, and vitality
- Liquid easily dilutes in drinking water and can quickly be applied on feed
Instructions for Use
Mix 10 ml (2 tsp) Vitabreed with 1 liter (33.8 fl oz) of water or 20 ml (4 tsp) with 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of feed. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Complementary nutrition should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Use Vitabreed during the breeding season and for the weaned youngsters
- Start giving Vitabreed daily two weeks before pairing up to the egg laying, then three times per week
500 ml (16.9 fl oz) and 1 L (33.8 fl oz)
Made in Belgium
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.