The ultimate product for quality feathers & healthy digestive system!
Metachol is a nutrition supplement with a significant impact on the pigeons' digestive and feather production systems. Metachol simultaneously stimulates liver and kidney functions producing a well-functioning metabolism and a platform for excellent overall condition. Metachol contains a rich composition of value adding elements. The sulfur-containing amino acids not only work in blood cleansing but also cause the removal of harmful substances and fats from the liver, protecting the liver cells.
Metachol remains, above all, the most appropriate product during the moulting season. It stimulates the feather molting and ensures healthy feathers growth.
Boldine stimulates bile secretion while Sorbitol ensures smooth intestinal functioning. Furthermore, the amino acid Cysteine is an antioxidant and ensures the removal of oxygen radicals and protects against pollutants in the system. It is important to know that Cysteine also nourishes and stimulates the eye muscles. In addition to this, Taurine is a nutrient which strengthens heart muscles and contraction.
Metachol is a pigeon nutrition product that can be given all year long. It is of great value both before the flight or as treatment after a heavy flight. Metachol is best used in combination with other ‘Pigeon Health & Performance’ products.
- Stimulates the down molt and ensures a healthy plumage
- Purifies the blood by removing harmful toxins
- Stimulates bile secretion and improves bowel function
- Improves metabolism
- Removes oxygen radicals
- Nourishes and stimulates eye muscles
- Strengthens heart muscles and function
Instructions for Use
Mix 1 measure spoon of Metachol with 1L water or 1kg feed. Shake well before use. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Complementary nutrition should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Racing Pigeons: 1 to 2 times per week
- Widows, Youngsters & Molting Pigeons: 3 times per week
Sulphorous Amino Acids, Boldine, Cysteine, Taurine, Sorbitol, Fructose, Choline, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12
500 ml (16.9 fl oz) and 1 L (33.8 fl oz)
Made in Belgium
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.