VetRx Poultry Remedy is a 100% natural formula that effectively provides relief for Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), Colds, Sneezing, Pneumonia, Roup, Scaly Legs, and Throat Canker. It can also be used as a show conditioner for preparation prior to competition.
- Derived from 100% all-natural therapeutic ingredients. No antibiotics, no drugs.
- Helps treat and prevent CRD
- No harsh side effects or adverse reactions
- Can be used during breeding and showing
- Comes in an affordable 2 oz bottle with dropper
Instructions for Use
Dosage/Preparation - Use VetRx warm. Add one teaspoonful to one cup very warm water. Place a few drops of the solution, straight from the bottle, down the throat of the bird at night. Also, rub some warm VetRx from the bottle over head of birds and under wings.
For Show Birds - Place a few drops of solution under one wing, when birds return from shows, keep them separate from the flock for a week, when shanks appear dry, rub a small amount of cold VetRx from the bottle, repeat every 3 days until birds are no longer dry
Directions - Open bird's mouth while turning its head to the side and tilting down so you can see the cleft in the roof of the mouth. Dip a small cotton swab into the warm VetRx. Press swab right into cleft, slowly. Watch for VetRx to come from each side of birds beak and corner of each eye. Clean eyes and rest bird. You may have to repeat treatment 2 or 3 times.
2 fl. oz (50 ml) bottle
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.