Young Bird Disease is a frustrating disease that affects young pigeons between the ages of four weeks to one year. YBD is a multifactorial disease that is clinically seen when pigeons contract Circovirus, thus causing stress and potentially secondary infections such as Paramyxovirus, Trichomoniasis, Coccidiosis and Salmonella. YBD Cure helps treat the said secondary infections while helping to suppress any viruses that may be present.
Classic Symptoms of YBD
Pigeons initially show symptoms of listlessness and loss of appetite, soon followed by excessive drinking and vomiting. Fowl-smelling yellow to green diarrhea is another classic sign. Pigeons lose weight rapidly and about 10% - 20 % of untreated pigeons may die. If pigeons are not treated effectively, they may become severely stunted and never recover fully to become competitive during the racing season.
- Unique formula contains two of the safest and effective actives for secondary infections of YBD: Amoxicillin and Colistin
- Treats bacterial infections and helps suppress viruses
- Formulated with four naturally-derived immune stimulants
- YBD Cure is based on years of painstaking research and testing
- One of the only YBD treatments on the market
- Powder easily dissolves in drinking water
- Formulated by Dr. Botha, a leading avian veterinarian
- Colistin Sulphate
- Capsicum oleoresin (Capsicum)
- Turmeric oleoresin (Curcumin)
- Olea europaea ( Oleuropein)
- Beta Glucan as anti-viral
Mix 5 grams (1 heaped spoon included) into 2 fl oz of water and mix until contents form into a gel. Then, mix gel into 2.2 lbs of feed and leave to dry prior to feeding birds. Treat for 7 consecutive days-- morning and evening. Gel may be stored in fridge for up to 7 days.
For critically ill birds, dose 1 ml of gel orally twice daily for 7 days, or until bird begins to eat again.
100 g (3.5 oz). Treats 60 pigeons for 7 days.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.