Calcivet is the ultimate liquid calcium with added Vitamin D3 that can be used in both the drinking water and directly on the seeds, especially during breeding season. Calcivet supports breeding birds and their young with essential calcium and also contains vitamin D3 to maximize calcium absorption in the gut. Calcivet also supports shell formation and the normal development of bones in young birds.
Regular use in all seed-eating birds will ensure adequate calcium for strong bones, muscle formation and general well being. Can also be used as an emergency oral calcium supplement for egg bound or critically deficient birds. For more information about the importance of calcium, read our blog here.
- Supports shell formation and normal development of bones in young birds during breeding season
- Supports muscle formation, muscle function, and overall well being
- Can be used as an emergency oral calcium supplement on egg bound hens and calcium deficient bird
- Contains added Vitamin D3 which helps quickly absorb calcium in the gut
- Easy administration in drinking water and on seed
- Formulated by veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia, Imported
Add 5mL per 250mL of drinking water. Use as the sole source of water and prepare fresh solution daily (1tsp per cup of drinking water.)
Pour 5mL over 1 cup soaked seed.
0.2mL per 100g body weight (Add 4 drops per 3½ oz body weight.)
50ml (1.69), 100 ml (3.4 fl oz), 250 ml (7.5 fl oz), and 500ml (15 fl oz) in plastic bottle
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.