Vetafarm's Probiotic formula contains a powdered blend of of 7 live microbes which naturally re-establish gut flora after infections, diarrhea, stress, and the use of antibiotics. Probiotic is suitable for all bird species including cage & aviary birds, pigeons, and backyard chickens/poultry. Ideal for birds of all stages in life, including those that are hand-reared, Probiotic Powder promotes a strong, natural gut flora which increases an animal’s resistance against infectious organisms in the digestive system and improves the ability to digest food.
- Contains a blend of 7 live microbes
- Naturally establishes gut health in sick and recovering birds.
- Excellent for hand-reared chicks or birds that have recently been treated with antibiotics
- Aids in the resistance against infectious organisms in digestive system
- Promotes the ability to digest food
- Strengthens immune system
- Powder is water-soluble and can also be mixed with feed
- Formulated by veterinarians with over 40 years experience
- Proudly made in Australia; imported
Instructions for Use
Aviary birds : 1g/L (1/4 teaspoon per 16.9 fl oz) of drinking water.
Poultry: 5g/L (1 teaspoon per 16.9 fl oz) of drinking water.
Probotic can be given in water or mixed in food. Probotic should not be mixed with any other product when administered in water. Do not use Probotic while administering a course of antibiotics. However, after a course of antibiotics, Probotic is ideal and will help restore healthy gut flora.
180 Million CFU/g as Lactobacillus acidophilus; L. delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L. plantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.