UltraCruz Diatomaceous Earth (D-Earth) is an organic, natural way to remove pests and parasites from your chicken coops, aviaries, pigeon lofts, and other common areas where your birds live. This chemical free powder absorbs moisture that can be common growing conditions for common parasites that can infect your flock and cause illness and reduces egg production. This can be used to safely and effectively remove ticks, lice, mites and worms that cause irritation and feather loss to your flock. Ideal for use on backyard chickens, pigeons, finches, parrots, and all other cage & aviary birds.
- A natural, effective, and safe insecticide that can be used on all bird species including chickens, pigeons, and cage & aviary birds
- Supports a healthy immune and respiratory systems
- Contains organic, food-grade Diatomaceous Earth
- Removes parasite contamination in the coop, loft, aviary, and other common areas
- Can be used as a dust bath for poultry
- Easily spreadable powder
- Safe to use year round on birds of all ages
- Proudly made in the USA
Current batch expires 3/2023
Directions for Use
On birds: sparingly sprinkle through bird feathers, cages, lofts, coops, and all other common areas
As dust bath for chickens: Pour about 2 lbs into tray and place into coop to allow for dust bathing.
Organic Diatomaceous Earth: 2 lb
2 lb tub
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.