HomeoVet's Avian Nose Relief is a homeopathic remedy that provides support for a healthy nasal and sinus cavity. Can aid with a runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and congestion in backyard chickens, show chickens, and other poultry.
Avian Nose Relief Provides support for the following symptoms in chickens:
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Rubbing beak
- Low energy
- Natural medicine from Nature
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Can be safely used long term
- May be used for chicks, pullets and layers
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
Safe, Gentle, All Natural medicines for your feathered friend.
Directions for Use
- Dose remedy in water and allow bird access for the day
- In acute cases one dose can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses to individual birds using a dropper of the correctly diluted remedy. See grid above for correct dilution
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
Birds: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily.
For treatment dose either medicate the water and allow access for the day or do 3 times daily by refreshing water and only providing sufficient that close to entire amount is drunk without depriving the bird(s) of water. In acute cases, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses to individual birds using a dropper of the correctly diluted remedy where possible otherwise refresh drinking water with remedy at the correct dilution regularly to ensure potency. For cases that are not acute, one dose 3 times daily either in water or individually as above. Once a response is seen, administration should be reduced to twice daily and eventually once daily this can be done by removing water when all birds have had some and replacing with fresh water till next dose due. When symptoms clear up, discontinue use. If reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing. If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms from overuse may occur. Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can begin as if using for the first time, weaning down as mentioned above. Product can be given in re-hydration fluids.
15 ml dropper
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.