Spiradox Tablets are the safest and most effective treatment for respiratory infections in pigeons and backyard chickens. Its highly effective combination of Spiramycin and Doxycycline ensure that Ornithosis and Mycoplasmosis organisms are optimally treated while not affecting overall performance and appetite. Tablets are small, which make it easy to dose individually.
- Safe and effective while not affecting performance
- Contains Doxycycline and Spiramycin-- two powerful actives for respiratory infections
- Tablets are small in size, making it easy to administer and swallow
- Best for treating individual birds
- Formulated by Dr. Botha, a leading avian veterinarian
- Doxycycline HCL
1 tablet per pigeon (1.1 lbs) daily for 7 consecutive days.
100 tablets in plastic bottle
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.