Breeding Aid is a supplement to enhance breeding success and egg membrane formation. It contains a blend of essential Fatty Acids (including Oleic and Linoleic Acids) and vitamins (including Vitamin E) that are used in the production of eggs and the growth of embryos.
Used as an overnight soak on seeds, Breeding Aid's oils naturally penetrate through the seed hull into the kernel through osmosis and is crucial in the normal development of egg membranes and assists birds in producing the maximum amount of fertile eggs. Batches of seed can be made up to last a week, with treated seed not used in the first day being stored in the refrigerator. Recommended for all breeding birds on seed diets leading into and during times of egg production. Particularly useful for smaller birds that produce large numbers of eggs or multiple clutches.
- Enhances breeding success by helping to improve egg production and embryo growth
- Contains a blend of fatty acids, vitamins (including Vitamin E), and essential oils which are highly important during breeding
- Assists in producing the maximum amount of fertile eggs
- Is used by soaking it overnight on seeds. Batches of seed can be made up to last a week
- Recommended for all breeding birds
- Developed by veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
Active Ingredients (per liter)
Vitamin A- 200,000 IU (60,000 mg); Vitamin- E 80 IU (53 mg); Vitamin D3- 20,000 IU (500 mg); Palmitic Acid- 52 g; Linoletic Acid- 430 g; and Oleic Acid- 11 g
Mix 20mL of Breeding Aid per 1kg of seed thoroughly by hand and allow the mixture to sit for 12 to 24 hours to maximize seed absorption - or Mix 1½Fl.oz. Breeding Aid per 5lb of seed.
100 ml (3.4 fl oz) in plastic bottle
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.