Coccivet Liquid is an Amprolium and Ethopabate-based coccidiosis treatment for finches, canaries, parrots, pigeons, chickens, and all other ornamental birds. Coccivet's effective combination of coccidiostats make it a much better activity against parasites than regular sulfur treatments.
- Contains Amprolium and Ethopabate-- to highly effective and safe ingredients against coccidiosis
- Provides a much better treatment than sulfur-based products
- Safe to used on small birds, including lady gouldian finches, canaries, parrots, and other ornamental birds
- Liquid is easily diluted in the drinking water
- Safe and effective
- Formulated by avian vets with over 30 year experience
- Proudly made in Australia; imported
Mix 15mL of Coccivet in 10L of water (US conversion: 1 tablespoon per 2½ gal of water) and treat all birds continuously for 5 – 7 days. Remove all other sources of drinking water during treatment. Repeat treatment as required.
Please note: Remove all other sources of drinking water during treatment.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
- 80g/L Amprolium
- 5.1g/L Ethopabate
50 ml (1.7 fl oz) liquid in plastic bottle
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.