Colistin Sulfate 5% Powder effectively aids in the prevention and treatment of E.coli, Salmonella (Paratyphoid), and respiratory infections in pigeons, cage & aviary birds, and backyard poultry. Colistin may be used as the last-resort treatment when battling a gram-negative bacterial infection in your birds which may be resistant to other antibiotics and have not successfully worked.
- A last-resort treatment and prevention against Salmonella (Paratyphoid), E.coli, and many variations of respiratory infections
- Multi-bird species formula may be used on pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage/ornamental birds
- Powder easily dilutes in water
- One pouch medicates up to 20 gallons of water
- Resealable pack keep contents fresh, longer
1 teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of water for 5 consecutive days. Change water daily.
5g Colistin Sulfate per 100g
100 g (3.5 oz) powder in resealable pouch.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.