Contraworm Tablets offers a complete treatment and prevention of the most common intestinal worms in pigeons: Hairworm, Large Roundworm, and Tapeworm. These small, easy to administer, tablets offer protection and assure each and every pigeon has received the required dosage for a successful treatment. Contraworm Tablets are composed of a potent combination of Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel.
- Tablets are small and easy to administer
- Kills Hairworm, Large Roundworm, and Tapeworm
- Guarantees every pigeon receives its recommended dosage
- One tablet per pigeon, for one day
- Composed of a potent combination of Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel
- 100 tablets per jar
Dose 1 tablet per adult pigeon on an empty crop for one day. For severe infestations, repeat treatment after 14 days (2 weeks).
Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel
100 tablets in resealable jar
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Keep away from children and other pets.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.