Dac Cocci Tabs are a coccidiostat tablet which treat and prevent coccidiosis in racing pigeons, show pigeons, roller pigeons, and pet chickens. Their active ingredient is Sulfachlorpyridazine Na (24 mg per tablet) which is highly effective for treating coccidiosis, yet safe and gentle on birds.
- Effective individual treatment and preventative for coccidiosis in birds
- Active ingredient is safe and gentle on birds
- Small tablets are easily administered and ingested
- Made in Holland; imported
Preventative: 1 tablet per pigeon (or 500g of bodyweight) for 1-2 consecutive days
Treatment: 1 tablet per pigeon (or 500g of bodyweight) for 3-5 consecutive days
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.