Dac Wormer Tablets treat and prevent hairworm, roundworm, gapeworm, and tapeworm infestations in pigeons. Their active ingredient, Flubendazole 20mg per tab) is effective anti-worm medication widely used in the poultry industry.
- Treats hairworm, roundworm, gapeworm, tapeworm, and gizzard worm (in chickens).
- Small tablet is easily administered and ingested
- Individual worm treatments area guaranteed way to make sure all birds have been treated with the proper dosage
- Made in Holland; imported
1 tablet per pigeon (or 500g of bodyweight) for 1 day. For severe worm infestations, repeat in 10-14 days. Not for birds less than 14 days old.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
50 tablets in plastic jar
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.