A water soluble premix of vitamins and electrolytes formulated to be a nutritional supplement for hydration and recovery. Vitamins & Electrolytes are a supplementary nutritional product for both healthy birds and sick or convalescent birds eating less feed than normal.
- Specifically formulated as a water additive; for use when birds are subject to conditions of stress, performance, or warm climates
- One formula effective for poultry (backyard and show chickens), racing pigeons, roller pigeons, and show pigeons.
- Excellent and economical source of hydration during periods of excess heat or long distance races
- Supplies important needs when animals are off feed
- Convenient 8 oz. package - excellent solubility - can be administered quickly
Water additive: for Drinking Water: Dissolve 1/2 package in 55 gallons or 1 package in 110 gallons. Always mix fresh solutions daily.
Hearsay dosage for pigeons: 1 teaspoon (5 g) per gallon of water for 3-5 days a week.
Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbin Acid, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride and Dextrose.
8 oz (227 g) bag
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.