Shipping restrictions: This item cannot ship to California
Endocox Powder is a generic form of Baycox which aids in the control and treatment of coccidiosis in various species of birds including pigeons, cage & aviary birds, and backyard chickens. Endocox contains Toltrazuril, known to be one of the industry's most effective anticoccidials.
What is coccidiosis, anyway?
Often confused as a bacteria, coccidiosis is a protozoal parasite which occupies an intestinal segment of the bird. It may be one of the most common and costly avian diseases since it is transmitted through feces and will often times appear (and return) in highly congested and unsanitary aviaries, lofts, cages, and coops.
Some physical symptoms include, but are not limited to: depressed and lethargic birds with ruffled feathers; very watery and/or slimy droppings which are often times green/orange in color; loss of appetite and weight; and death of young birds.
- Safely aids in the control and treatment of coccidiosis
- Multi-bird species formula may be used on ornamental birds, pigeons, and backyard poultry
- Powder easily dilutes in drinking water
- Contains Toltrazuril
- One pouch can medicate up to 20 gallons of drinking water
- Resealable pack keep contents fresh, longer
2.5g Toltrazuril per 100g.
100 g (3.5 oz) powder in resealable pouch.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.