Wormout Tablets treat roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. Wormout Tablets are easy to use and provide an accurate dose for falcons. All birds may be affected by intestinal worms which may cause the bird to lose weight, decrease strength and reduce stamina. Early signs of worms are hard to notice, so regular preventative treatments are recommended by all veterinarians.
- Treats roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms in falcons
- Contain Praziquantel and Oxfendazole, two safe and highly effective ingredients
- Can be used as a preventative treatment
- Provides up to 12-week protection
- Easy to administer tablet insures every falcon gets required dosage
- Developed by avian veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Give half a tablet per 1kg (2.2 lbs) body weight to the falcon by inserting the tablet into meat or by direct oral dosing every six weeks.
50 tablets in plastic jar
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.