Vetafarm's Finch and Budgie Crumbles is a balanced food ideal for pet and breeding birds. It's fortified with vitamins, minerals, and calcium for egg formation, strong development of young and general ongoing health. Improved new formula with blueberry extract.
Finch and Budgie Crumbles are a complete diet, no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. Vegetables or treats may be given as behavioral enrichment.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and calcium for egg formation, strong development of young and general ongoing health
- Uniquely extruded to unlock natural flavors and improve digestibility
- Designed to suit the particular dietary requirements for finches, canaries, and budgies
- Contains 21% protein
- Can be used as a part diet for omnivorous or insectivorous birds
- Made with care using hand-selected Australian produce
- No artificial colors or byproducts
- Formulated by avian vets and nutritionists
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Make freely available as the primary food source. Vetafarm pellets and crumbles are designed to provide complete nutrition when fed at a rate of 80% or more of the total diet. Fresh water must be available at all times. When eating crumbles, droppings will change color from black to brown/tan and water consumption will increase.
Maize, soybean, wheat, lysine, methionine, salt, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K. Minerals: calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc.
Min. Crude Protein 21.0%
1 lb (450 g) resealable bag
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.