Avian Wrm Care is an all-natural, soft and gentle treatment which can aid your chickens in the prevention and removal of tapeworm, roundworm, and eyeworm. It is an excellent option when practicing the natural and holistic approach on your pet chickens since Avian Wrm Care is completely homeopathic without antibiotics or other drugs.
- All- natural wormer without harsh chemicals or antibiotics
- Completely safe for all chicken species and breeds
- No side effects
- May be used for chicks, pullets and layers
- Can be used as a worm treatment or preventative
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
Symptoms of Worms
- Loss of weight and reduced egg production
- Loose or watery droppings
- Worms in the droppings or eggs
- Shaking head or gasping for air
Birds: Add 2 drops to at least 8 oz. of drinking water daily.
For treatment to remove worms, dose 3 times daily for 14 days by refreshing water and only providing sufficient that close to entire amount is drunk without depriving the bird(s) of water. For prevention of worms, dose 3 times daily for 7 days only, repeat every 60 days. Prevention dosing is recommended. For persistent infestation, one dose daily for 30 days and if remains persistent or infestation is severe the product be used alongside conventional & herbal wormers with no danger of interaction due to the products low molecular profile as a homeopathic.
15 ml dropper
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.