Versele-Laga's Ideal Bath Salts are the perfect product to use in your bird's bath which enhances their feather production, flexibility, and shine. Developed and tested by Oropharma, Ideal Bath Salts are the Belgian fancier's #1 product of choice during and after the molting seasons. Safe to use on pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage & aviary birds.
- Stimulates new feather production
- Promotes feather flexibility, softness
- Contains pine cone oil for added feather sheen
- Can be used during the molting, racing, and summer seasons
- Birds love it!
- Made in Belgium; imported
Instructions for Use
1 tablespoon per 2.5 gallons of bath water. Birds prefer a rather cool bath, especially in the morning.
- Winter- 1 bath per week
- Molting season- 2 baths per week
- Race season/Summer- 1 to 2 baths per week
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Pine Cone Oil
1 kg (2.2 lbs) in plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.