Sweet Harvest Canary Food by Kaylor of Colorado will help keep your canaries active by stimulating their natural instincts, while giving them the nutritional benefit they would get from their foraging habits.
- A complete and balanced diet
- Made with only high quality vitamin-enriched ingredients to ensure bright feathers and healthy skin
- Vitamins are coated onto the entire blend through the Kaylor Nutra-Guard Vitamin Enriching Process
- Ingredients are hulled prior to ensure your bird will get the most benefit for a longer healthier life
- Contains no fillers - meaning less waste
- Triple cleaned to ensure the finest quality of mix available to your pet
- Comes in a nitrogen flushed barrier bag to ensure fresh mixes without bugs
Canary Seed, White Proso, Rape Seed, Golden German Millet, Oat Groats, Flax Seed, Niger Thistle, Spinach, Safflower Oil, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Cane Sugar, Corn Flour, Yeast, Turmeric, Wheat Gluten, German Millet, Wheat Germ, Niger Seed, Poppy Seed, Hemp Seed, Honey, Cinnamon, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Algae Meal, Sea Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Wheat Germ Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl 2-Polyphosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation, Green Tea And Rosemary Extract, Soy Flour, Zinc Oxide , Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Inositol, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide.
4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Crude Protein (Min)12.00%
- Ash (Max)5.00%
- Crude Fat (Min)8.00%
- Moisture (Max)11.00%
- Crude Fiber (Max)9.00%
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.