Vetafarm Liverclens Tablets for Pigeons support liver health by providing vital ingredients for the repair and detoxification of the liver. Ideal treatment following disease, stress or antibiotic administration. Liverclens can also be used after a race or show since liver detoxification is highly needed.
- Provides methionine, lysine, and biotin which are all vital ingredients for the repair and detoxification of the liver
- Ideal to use following disease, stress, and antibiotic treatment
- A racer's top-choice for use post-race since Liverclens detoxifies liver and bloodstream
- Individual pills are easy to administer on individual birds
- Developed by avian veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
1 tablet per pigeon twice a week or as required.
1 tablet per pigeon immediately after a race or training toss.
Per tablet: 5mg methionine, 5mg lysine, 1.60μg biotin, 0.8μg cyanocobalamin.
100 tablets pet jar
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.