Shipping restrictions: This item cannot ship to California
Metronidazole 20% Powder is a generic form of Flagyl which helps with the treatment of avian canker (Trichomoniasis) in pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage & aviary birds (finches, parrots, etc). Metronidazole 20% is an antiprotozoal powder formulated for pet birds and is an industry staple when treating mouth and throat canker. Read more about canker here.
Metronidazole 20% is also an effective product against treating Giardia in pet birds.
- Aids in the treatment of avian canker (Trichomoniasis)
- May be used on most pet birds, including pigeons, backyard chickens, cage birds, and other poultry
- Also effective treats Giardia in birds
- Powder easily mixes in drinking water
- Packed in a convenient, resealable pouch which keeps contents fresh
- Quality guaranteed 100% or your money back
20% Metronidazole per 250g
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
Administer 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per quart of drinking water (32 fl oz) for 5 - 7 consecutive days. Change water daily. A probiotic supplement post-treatment is recommended. Shop probiotics here.
250 grams in a resealable pouch.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.