Now introducing MoxiVet Plus, the most complete wormer and parasite control liquid for pigeons, canaries, finches, backyard/show chickens, and all other pet birds. MoxiVet Plus kills and controls internal & external parasites including Roundworm, Pinworm, Hairworm, Tapeworm, Gizzard Worm, Air Sac Mites, Scaly Face/Leg Mites, Feather Mites, and Ticks. MoxiVet Plus was carefully formulated and tested for two years by avian veterinarians with over 30 years experience.
- Contains Moxidectin and Praziquantel which together, form the most effective anti-parasitic product available
- Easily administered in drinking water and dosed individually in mouth
- One-day treatment is simple and easy
- Safe active ingredients
- Does not cause vomiting
- Safe to use during the molting season
- Unique formula makes it one of the most effective avian wormers on the market
- Provides protection for up to 3 months
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
- 1mg/ml Moxidectin
- 18mg/ml Praziquantel
Dosage and Administration
Dilute MoxiVet Plus with clean drinking water at the appropriate dose rate and supply medicated water for a 24-hour period. Repeat treatment once every 3 months. For best results, treat all birds simultaneously.
Species | Volume of MoxiVet Plus
Hookbills (Parrots) 10 ml per liter (33.8 fl oz) of drinking water
Pigeons 5 ml per liter (33.8 fl oz) or 1.25 tbsp per gallon
Individual Dose 0.25 ml (0.25 cc's) per 500g of body weight
Finches/Softbills 2 ml (1/2 teaspoon) per liter of drinking water
Use as the sole source of drinking water during treatment. Avoid medicating in very hot weather and keep medicated water out of direct sunlight.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
- 50 ml and 250 ml bottle
PLEASE NOTE: The product description above, 'Product Benefits', and overall format of the writing was written by BirdPal Products. This intellectual property strictly belongs to BirdPal Products and is protected under copyright law. Using it is prohibited unless direct consent is given by BirdPal Products, Inc.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.