Multivet is a multivitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement designed by avian vets for year round use in all birds, especially during the molting season. Multivet provides a balance of nutrients essential for the general health of birds, particularly those fed on seed diets. The amino acids in Multivet are essential for the normal and healthy development of feathers. Vitamins and proteinated minerals are included to ensure absorption in the gut. Multivet is best used daily in young birds up to and during their first molt, then every second day afterwards as an ongoing dietary supplement.
Multivet will supply seed-eating birds with the majority of their dietary needs, although a good source of calcium, such as Calcivet, should also be supplied to birds, particularly during breeding.
- Contains multivitamins, minerals, and amino acids for year round use
- Used especially during the molting season to improve feather production
- Can be used during breeding season to enhance feather production and development in young birds
- 100 ml bottle makes about 8 gallons of water
- Developed by avian veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Vitamin A, D3, E , Thiamine, Riboflavin, Lysine HCl, Pyridoxine, Methionine, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt, Choline Chloride
Mix 0.5mL of Multivet with 150mL of clean drinking water
and supply for 3-5 days each week and daily during the moult.
Mix 3 ml of Moulting Aid per quart (32 oz) of drinking water
100 ml (3.4 fl oz) in plastic bottle
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.