NEKTON-Biotin supports a smooth molting season and feather regeneration.
Because the plumage consists of substance that is high in protein, a particularly rich and balanced protein diet for the bird is a prerequisite for forming an immaculate plumage. A daily diet must contain sufficient vitamins, minerals and trace elements for a functioning metabolism. Majority of animal losses that occur during the molting period is based on a lack of or unbalanced protein intake and/or an insufficient supply of vitamins and minerals. Nekton Biotin supplements the unfavorable ratio of amino acids in most plant-based feed with a balance list of important ingredients.
- Contains all essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals, trace elements and 200,000 µg biotin/kg
- Gives birds a smooth and shiny plumage
- Can be easily added to both drinking water and soft food
- Contains 18 amino acids, which help with the production of new, healthy feathers
- Proudly made in Germany; Imported
Nutritional additives per kg: 6,600,000 IU vitamin A, 10,000 IU vitamin D3, 20,160 mg vitamin E, 670 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 1,680 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3,330 mg pantothenic acid (calcium-D pantothenate), 10,000 mg nicotinamide, 670 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 225 mg folic acid, 2,000 µg vitamin B12, 16,670 mg vitamin C (L(+)-ascorbic acid), 1,360 mg vitamin K3 (menadione-sodium bisulfite), 200,000 µg biotin, 3,000 mg iron (iron (II) sulfate), 1,220 mg zinc (zinc sulfate), 1,250 mg manganese (manganese oxide), 250 mg copper (copper (II) sulfate), 100 mg iodine (calcium iodate).
1 g (1 level measuring spoon) Nekton- Biotin to 250 ml (8.5 oz.) water or 100 g (3.4 oz.) soft food. Use 3 days per week during the molting season.
Warming: do not refrigerate.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.