The Original Bird Box High, made by C & J Supplies, is sized just under the new USPS's dimensional weight threshold which saves you money at the post office when shipping live pigeons, finches, chickens, and other poultry. The Bird Box High offers a unique flat-top design which is much easier to assemble, and its added mesh-lined holes maximize breathability Shipping boxes also include a plastic handle which allows you to securely and easily carry each box. Ship your birds safely with C & J Supplies' USPS approved shipping boxes.
- At 13" high, this box gives you an extra inch for taller birds
- Box has been designed to be just under USPS new dimensional weight limit of 1 cubic foot which means you won't may any extra dimensional fees!
- Its flat-top design makes box assembly a breeze (no corners to bend inward)
- We ship boxes to you for FREE when you buy 4 or more (to 48 contiguous states. HI, AK, and PR incur shipping fees)
- Save money when you order in bulk quantities, which also ship to you for FREE
- Boxes are light-weight and breathable
- Designed with bio-filters to allow clean air circulation
- Proudly made in the USA
Take advantage of Bundle Pricing Discounts
- 1 -9 boxes - $15 each (FREE GROUND SHIPPING when you buy 5 or more)
- 10 pack - $11 each (FREE GROUND SHIPPING)
- 25 pack - $10 each (FREE GROUND SHIPPING)
Advice Before Shipping
- C & J Supplies recommends shipping Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure a safe and timely delivery
- Remember t only ship healthy birds
- For the safety and comfort of your birds, they should be fed and watered a few hours before shipping
- Absorbent material such as shavings or shredded paper should be added to the bottom of the box prior to packing birds
18" L x 7" W x 13" H
Chickens: 1-2 (please check height chicken fit comfortably before shipping)
Canaries/Finches: Please check with manufacturer
Will hold up to 6 lbs of birds.
How can I calculate dimensional weight?
- First, you need to determine if your package is greater than one cubic foot (1,728 cubic inches). To do this, use the formula L x W x H. If the result is under 1,728, your package is UNDER one cubic foot. If the result is over 1728, then your package is OVER one cubic foot and DIM Weight pricing may apply.
- Next, weigh your package to find its actual physical weight.
- Finally, calculate the DIM Weight by using the USPS Dimensional Weight formula, which is L x W x H/166. (The 166 is known as the DIM Divisor—the USPS uses 166 while other national carriers use 139 as their divisor.) If the result of this calculation yields a higher weight than the actual physical weight of the package, you will pay the DIM Weight price.
Warning: do not ship live birds during extreme periods of hot or cold weather.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.