Bayer Permectrin® II is a long lasting animal, cage/aviary, and premise concentrated spray containing 10% Permethrin. Kills flies, fleas, lice, mites and ticks including deer ticks (carrier of Lyme disease) and aids in control of cockroaches, mosquitoes and spiders. Provides up to 30 days of residual effect against the pests listed on the label.
- Can be used directly on birds or as a premise spray
- Safe for all birds older than 8 weeks
- Minimal insecticide odor
- Convenient to apply as a high or low pressure spray with hand, garden-sprayer, or as a spot spray when applying to animals
- Can be applied in a mist blower or power fogger with water or oil as a carrier for premise applications
- Can be used in backrubbers
Dosage and Application
Directly on birds – mix 1 tablespoon per gallon. Apply as a fine spray to the bird's feathers 2 to 3 sprays/pumps at a distance of 12 to 18 inches. The bird should not appear wet. Avoid the bird's eyes and face.
Cage, aviaries, and lofts- mix 2 tablespoons per gallon. Use on cage and aviary surfaces, thoroughly spray cage and aviary surfaces from a distance of at least one foot using 5 to 6 pumps per cage. Permectrin ll should be used as part of aviary management to prevent insect borne disease. Remove feed and water during application.
This product is not intended or approved for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Consult your veterinarian for authorization and supervision in administering this or any antimicrobial medication.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.