Is your race team struggling with their flight times and suddenly come down gasping for air? Pigeon Respire Tablets will clear the mucus and prevent blockages of the airways from environmental or infectious agents. For maximum performance, pigeons need a clear and healthy respiratory system. Mucus and discharge will severely restrict oxygen transfer in the lungs. Recommended for the treatment and prevention of breathing problems caused by bacterial infection.
- Contains 25 mg of Doxycycline and 1 mg of Bromhexine per tablet, which is a powerful combination to clear the respiratory tract of mucous and bacterial infection
- Beneficial to use during the race season since Bromhexine helps to open up pigeons' airways
- Individual treatment allows for dosing only the birds that are showing symptoms
- Bromhexine allows pigeons lungs to absorb more oxygen
- Made in Australia; Imported
25 mg Doxycycline Hcl and 1mg of Bromhexine (as a drying agent)
Give one tablet daily for 7-10 consecutive days.
50 tablets per jar
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.