Pigeno Trizole Tablets is the ultimate antiparasitic treatment against two of the most common infections in pigeons and chickens; Canker (Trichomoniasis) and Coccidiosis. Formulated with Diclazuril, Ronidazole, and Secnidazole, Trizole Tablets is the ultimate 2 in 1 treatment that provides safe and long-lasting action.
- Contains the powerful combination of Diclazuril, Ronidazole, and Secnidazole effectively and safely which treat and prevent canker as well as coccidiosis
- 5 mg of Diclazuril is on of the top ingredients used in the industry to treat coccidiosis
- Used as a single-dose tablet, which saves time and money
- Unique formulation is unlike any other
- Made in Australia; Imported
Use as a single tablet dose to pigeons after feeding. In severe cases a second dose in 5-7 days may be necessary.
5 mg Diclazuril, 25 mg Ronidazole, and 25 mg Secnidazole
100 tablets per jar
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.