Pigeon Wormout Tablets contains rapidly-acting, potent ingredients to give a complete kill of intestinal worms (roundworm, hairworm, caecal worm, and tapeworm). No fasting is necessary with this safe, effective formula. To avoid worm build-up, use Pigeon Wormout Tablets in all pigeons every six weeks.
- Contains Preziquantel and Oxfendazole, two potent and effective ingredients for a complete kill of intestinal worms
- Only 1 tablet needed per pigeon, repeated every 6 weeks
- Individual dosing ensures every bird receives the necessary dosage
- Kills roundworm, hairworm, caecal worm, and tapeworm
- Does not cause vomiting
- May be given on a full crop
- Made in Australia; Imported
5 mg Preziquantel and 5 mg Oxfendazole per tablet
Give one tablet per pigeon by mouth once every 6 weeks. May be given on an empty or full crop.
100 tablets per jar
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.