Amino Acids are important for increased muscle strength, breeding youngsters, and during the molting season
Amino Build is a very effective product for racing pigeons that contains a concentrate of amino acids. It is ready to use, works fast and is easy to digest. It delivers the necessary energy, contributes to a faster absorption of amino acids and also contains vitamin B, which is critical in the maximal absorption of the amino acids. It is composed of all essential and many non-essential amino acids coming from high-quality proteins, BCAAs (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) and carbohydrates from fructose.
Amino Build not only ensures an increased muscle strength and energy, but also faster recovery and assists during the breeding and molting seasons.
- Concentrated amino acids ensure best results during and after performance
- Beneficial during the racing, breeding, and molting seasons
- Works quickly and is easily digestible
- Contains high-quality proteins, BCAAs, and carbohydrates
- Increases strength and muscular endurance
Instructions for Use
Mix 1 to 2 level measures of Amino Build with 1 kg of feed. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Complementary nutrition should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Racing season: 1 to 3 times per week
- Breeding & molting season: 2 to 3 times per week
- High-quality proteins
- BCAAs (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine)
- Carbohydrates from fructose
- Vitamin B
500 g powder in plastic pot
Made in Belgium
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.