Poultry Booster is a pelleted top dress supplement containing vitamins and minerals for all types poultry, including backyard chickens, show chickens, and game cocks.
- high in calcium for bone growth and egg development
- contains all of the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids required for extraordinarily healthy and happy chickens
- ensures maximum growth and development potential
- contains probiotics for a stronger immune system
- can easily be administered onto feed
- for all classes of chickens and fowl
- safe for all ages
Forage products, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, grain products, Calcium Carbonate DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulfate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), Calcium Pantotheniate, L-Lysine, DL Methionine Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Bacillus Coagulans fermentation product, dried Bacillus Licheniformis fermentation product, dried Bacillus Subtilis fermentation product, artificial coloring.
1/3 oz (10 g) per lb or 1.25 lb per 50 lbs of feed.
Guaranteed Analysis per Pound
Lysine (min) 0.19%
Methionine (min) 0.24%
Calcium (min) 2.75%/ (max) 3%
Magnesium (min) 0.28%
Manganese (min) 535ppm
Cobalt (min) 7.20ppm
Zinc (min) 823ppm
Vitamin A (min) 500,000IU
Vitamin D3 (min) 50,000IU
Vitamin E (min) 640IU
Vitamin B-12 (min) 1mg
Riboflavin (min) 400mg
d-pantothenic acid (min) 150mg
Thiamine (min) 200mg
Niacin (min) 1,000mg
Vitamin B-6 (min) 100mg
Folic Acid (min) 300mg
Biotin (min) 16mg
Total lactic acid producing bacteria 200,000,000CFU's
1.25 lb jar
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.