One of the most popular health products for pigeons has now been formulated for cage & aviary birds! Dr. Brockamp's Probac Bird contains a unique and proprietary blend of probiotics, electrolytes, vitamins, antioxidants which keep birds in optimal health and boosts their recovery after an illness.
- Essential after medication treatments, sickness, and periods of poor health and weakness
- Builds the intestinal flora and builds the immune system
- Extremely effective during periods of high stress such as breeding and competing
- Prevents digestive problems, decreasing the frequency of medication treatments
- Keeps birds hydrated, especially during periods of malnourishment and diarrhea
- Beneficial to use all year, including the breeding and molting seasons
- Made in Germany; imported
Regular conditioning: 5 grams (1 teaspoon) per liter (33.8 fl oz) of drinking water or in 2.2 lbs of food, 2-3 times per week.
Periods of high stress, including after medicating: use for 5-7 consecutive days.
Before and after competition and exhibitions: use 5-6 consecutive days.
300 g (10.6 oz) plastic pot
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.