Canker issues in your aviary, cages, or breeding pairs? Ronivet 12% is the go-to product for the treatment of canker (Trichomoniasis), Hexamitosis and Giardiasis in cage & aviary birds. It contains Ronidazole, considered the safest medication for use in birds when treating canker since it does not cause nerve damage. Recommended for gouldians, finches, budgies, canaries and other small birds.
- Highly concentrated formula makes 40 gallons of water (per 100 g)
- Recommended for gouldians, finches, budgies, canaries and other small birds
- Contains Ronidazole 12%, which is the safest active ingredient to treat canker
- Does not cause nerve damage
- Formulated by veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
- Use 1 teaspoon per 2 gal of drinking water for 7 days. Dose rate may be altered on the advice from a veterinarian.
- Trichomoniasis in Budgerigars: Treat all breeders for 7 days 4 – 6 weeks before breeding. Treat all young for 7 days after fledging.
- Cochlosoma: Treat all breeders for 7 days prior to breeding season.
Treat all young for 7 days after fledging.
- Hexamita and Giardia: Treat for 7 days as indicated by your veterinarian.
ADMINISTRATION: Mix Ronivet 12% with clean tap water. Dissolve powder completely. Made up Ronivet 12% solution may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Empty and refill drinking water containers with medication daily. Remove all other sources of water during treatment. Enclosed level measure holds approximately ¼ of a teaspoon.
120mg/g Ronidazole (12%)
100 g powder in plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.