Canker issues in your loft or breeding pairs? Ronivet 4 Pigeons is the go-to product for the treatment of canker (Trichomoniasis), Hexamitosis and Giardiasis in pigeons. It contains Ronidazole, considered the safest medication for use in birds when treating canker since it does not cause nerve damage. For this reason, it can been used year round, including during the breeding season when canker is most common in the youngsters.
- Highly concentrated formula makes 40 gallons of water (per 100 g)
- Contains Ronidazole 12%, which is the safest active ingredient to treat canker
- Can be given to breeding pairs feeding youngsters and to the race team
- Does not cause nerve damage nor does it affect the youngsters in the nest
- Powder easily dilutes
- Made in Australia; Imported
Mix 4g in 8L (1 tsp per 2 gal) of drinking water and treat Pigeons for a 7 day period.
120mg/g Ronidazole (12%)
100 g powder in plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.