Vetafarm Ronivet-S contains 6% Ronidazole and is considered to be the safest canker treatment on birds since it does not cause nerve damage on both adult and young birds. Ronidazole is an effective, yet safe, anti-protozoal that may be carefully used on breeding pairs, young birds, and racing pigeons teams. For more information on canker, check out our blog.
- Contains 6% Ronidazole, which effectively and safely helps to treat canker in birds
- Does not cause nerve damage
- May be used during the breeding season
- 100g pot treats 25 gallons of water
- May be used on finches, gouldians, race/show pigeons, and all other cage and aviary birds
- Safe and gentle on lady gouldian finches
- Developed by avian veterinarians with over 40 years experience
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
- Mix 4g in 4L (1 tsp per gal) of drinking water.
- Budgerigars, finches, fancy pigeons and other avian species: Treat for 7 days 4 times per year.
- Pigeons Racing season: Treat for 7 days every other week.
- Pigeons Breeding season: Treat parents for 7 days prior to joining then medicate for 7 to 21 days when young birds hatch.
60mg/g Ronidazole (6%)
25 g (0.88 oz) and 100 g (3.5 oz) pots
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.