Miracle Care Scalex is a Pyrethrin-based formula that kills mites and lice on cage and aviary birds. With effective ingredients, Scalex is safe to spray directly on birds and aviary surfaces/areas.
- Kills mites and lice on all birds, including pigeons, chickens, and cage & aviary birds
- Formulated with Pyrethrin, which is extremely safe on birds of all ages
- Can be sprayed directly on birds, all surfaces, lofts, cages, aviaries, or pens
- Product design specifically for birds
- Excellent alternative over dusts
- Safe, natural, and organic
Pyrethrins 0.03%, Piperonyl Butoxide 0.30%, Other Ingredients 99.67%.
Directly on Birds to Control Bird Lice:
Leave birds in cage. Remove food and water. Lightly spray with 3 or 4 pumps directly on birds from a distance of 12-18 inches. Avoid the bird's eyes and face. Repeat twice a week.
Use on Cage and Aviary Surfaces to Control Feather Mites:
Remove bird(s), food and water cups, etc. Thoroughly spray cage and aviary surfaces from a distance of at least 1 foot, using 5-6 pumps per cage. Thoroughly spray the outside of the cage bottom as feather mites often live there. Do not wet cages or aviary surfaces to the point of runoff or drip.
32 oz spray bottle
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.