Soluvite D Powder contains all 12 essential vitamins required for a balanced diet in birds along with increased levels of vitamin D3 to support birds with insufficient access to natural sunlight. Vitamin D3 is a particularly important nutrient and birds housed indoors may lack D3, which can lead to poor breeding success and chick growth, inadequate calcium absorption and many other problems. Soluvite D can also be used in conjunction with a calcium supplement, Calcivet or D Nutrical for birds on seed diets, to ensure balanced nutrition.
- Water soluble contains all 12 essential vitamins required for a balanced diet
- Contains added vitamin D3, essential for supporting birds birds housed indoors
- Excellent addition to a calcium supplement, especially during breeding
- Can be conveniently mixed in drinking water or sprinkled on food
- Developed by Veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
Directions for Use
For best results in water: Add 4g to 40mL (1.4 fl oz) of warm water (86°F – 104°F), stir well to dissolve. Then add the mixed 40mL (1.4 fl oz) solution to 360mL (12 fl oz) of drinking water. (US conversion: Add 1 scoop to 3Tbs of warm water (86ºF-104ºF) and mix to dissolve, then add 1½ cups of drinking water and mix well.)
Food: Sprinkle 4g of Soluvite D to 4 cups of food and
25 g, 100 g, and 450 g powder in plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.