Spark Liquid is a concentrated electrolyte and energy supplement which hydrates and supports birds during times of extreme temperature and during transportation or during showing. Spark also provides energy and electrolytes to assist birds in recovery from illness or stress.
- Hydrates and provides energy to birds during periods of extreme temperatures and during transportation when showing
- Assists birds in recovery from illness and stress
- Prepared solution can be administered directly in emergency situations to provide fast acting energy
- An invaluable tool for birds in transport or on show
- A welcome addition to a bird keeper’s first aid kit
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Add 20mL to 1L (4 tsp per quart) of drinking water. Use as the sole source of water and prepare fresh solution daily.
125ml (4.23 fl oz) in plastic bottle
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.