Spectino-Link 50 Powder for Birds is a generic form of LS-50 which contains two potent ingredients that offer broad spectrum aid in the control of airsacculitis, Chronic Respiratory Disease (caused by mycoplasma), and CCRD (caused by Mycoplasma and E.coli). Spectino-Link 50 contains Lincomycin and Spectinomycin which is safe to use on chicks less than 7 days old. It may be used on pigeons, backyard chickens, quail, and other game birds.
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
- Effective against CRD (caused by Mycoplasma), airsacculitis, and CCRD
- Contains a potent combination of Lincomycin and Spectinomycin, both excellent ingredients against respiratory infections
- Can be used on chicks less than 7 days old
- Highly concentrated formula makes 25 gallons of water (per 75 g)
- Easily dissolved in drinking water
- Packed in a resealable pouch which keeps contents fresh, longer.
- Quality guaranteed 100% or your money back
- 16.7 g of Lincomycin per 75 g
- 33.3 g of Spectinomycin per 75 g
- 2 grams per gallon for 5 - 7 consecutive days.
- 1 pouch (75 g) per 25 gallons of drinking water for 5 - 7 consecutive days.
Change water daily.
75 g powder in resealable pouch
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.